Wine List?

*CruiseFan*

Anyone have a wine list from the ship uploaded they can link me to? If not, does anyone know what Pinot Noir they serve on the ships? (Particuarly the Valor if it's available). I'd love the wine for Scarlett's too (I'm really only interested in the Pinot Noir unless they serve Toasted Head Chardonnay, LOL)

Thanks! I searched but didn't get a very good search with my wine list (everything with wine or list in it showed up and when I searched in quotes it didn't help much either ^_^)

Okay let me rephrase now that I've checked carnival.com -- is it exactly like what they sell? Like, do they have more than just what they sell? Particuarly by the glass, is it different?

Just what I was looking for! Thank you so much Cruise Cat!

edit: Oh wow, okay! Thanks big_duck! I'm sure I will, I noticed one Pinot Noir on the list but I've never had it before so I'll be glad to see the rest! I like the prices though, they're probably comparable to a restaurant.

It's always difficult for me paying for wine because I know how much it ACTUALLY costs -- I used to sell Gallo and also worked closely with our Beringer (etc.) rep so to see 23.00 a bottle for something that's $5 in the store and about $3.50 from the distributer, well, you know :) Not a fan of white zin at all though, way too sweet for me :)

Just what I was looking for! Thank you so much Cruise Cat!

edit: Oh wow, okay! Thanks big_duck! I'm sure I will, I noticed one Pinot Noir on the list but I've never had it before so I'll be glad to see the rest! I like the prices though, they're probably comparable to a restaurant.

It's always difficult for me paying for wine because I know how much it ACTUALLY costs -- I used to sell Gallo and also worked closely with our Beringer (etc.) rep so to see 23.00 a bottle for something that's $5 in the store and about $3.50 from the distributer, well, you know :) Not a fan of white zin at all though, way too sweet for me :)

You can count on paying restaurant like markup on all wines. :(

Of course since Carnival allows it, you can always bring your own. ;)

The pinot listed--the Georges Blanc Pinot Noir--is the "house" pinot they serve on the ships. As a wine enthusiast from California, I'm picky about my pinots, but this one was quite good! Nice notes of cherry and a bit of currant. A very nice wine. You'll likely enjoy it.

Hrm alrighty. I like a spicy pinot -- would you say it is?

I have a GREAT bottle of Sebastiani reserve pinot that I bought at the winery (in Sonoma) about three months ago, I'm thinking I'm going to bring that -- I've been saving it for a special occasion (I only bought 1 bottle, I should have bought two but we were in a hurry to get to my brothers wedding).

I'll probably bring that and then try the other -- thanks y'all!

Archived