Anyone Magic July 15th

goingcrazymom

we are going on the July 15 cruise: me, hubby, and 3 boys ages 12, 10 and 8. I can't wait!:D

I can't wait either!! I am obsessed with these message boards now. I guess now that it is just about a month from now, I am really getting antsy.

I have a 10 year old also, AND I have 3 boys too. My oldest is 18 and he will be graduating on wednesday, so this is sort of a graduation present to him.....and us. ;)

Check out the above boards in my previous post. You will learn so much. Not sure if this is your first cruise, but it is mine, and I need all the help I can get.

Take care and happy planning!!

we are going on the July 15 cruise: me, hubby, and 3 boys ages 12, 10 and 8. I can't wait!:D

We can't wait either. I'm going with my hubby, son Zach who is 8 and daughter Savannah who is 3. We are trying to get together before the life boat drill with everyone so we can meet. You will need to join us :) . A group of us have been talking over on disboards.com. I believe you go under Disney cruises, cruise meets and then look for the date of our cruise. I wil back and forth between the boards.

Hey BTSEN5,

Yes I am on the other board. This is Sillykidsmom from that board. For some reason I had a hard time using the same screen name for both so I had to make up another one for the Disney boards. These boards don't go down as often either. Oh well.....I just can't wait any longer to go!!!

I thought the name sounded very close to sillykidsmom, but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. :) I am enjoying the boards, and if it weren't for them I would be lost. Because of the boards I have made magnet posters for my doors ( boys do not know), and I ordered a pirate costume for my 10 year old. He received it this afternoon.

I am soooo excited.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived