Coke Zero

I really enjoy the Zero product. Its an attractive package. It is a lousy name, and it is in the category in which Diet Coke is already the #1 player. So as long as "shelf space" or selection is limited on the ships, which they are, the cruise lines will go w/ the #1 coke diet soda--diet coke. I taste the difference very morning--finish a can of zero as I get to the office, and later in the morning get a glass of diet coke from the fountain in the breakroom. Battery acid.

Agree--the diet coke w/ lime is also a good beverage.

Just easier to stick w/ mimosas in the morning, and beer, wine, and especially some frozen alcoholic beverage while I'm on the ship.

I'm a Coke Zero fan also. It's so much better than diet coke. One day I decided to try Sprite Zero, even though I'm not much of a sprite or 7-up fan. I was suprised to find that I really like it too.

I was just on the Mariner and I did not see any Coke Zero, but I did see Sprite Zero.

I had to jump on this thread too. Am a big fan of Coke Zero. I never was able to make the switch from regular coke to diet coke. I absolutely could not do it. Then came along Coke Zero and I became hooked! When Coke Zero isn't available I do, however, settle now for diet Coke.

Chris

We love the Coke Zero too! My husband lost 10lbs in 2 months just swithching from regular coke to zero! We do drink diet now if we have to, it was easier to get use to after drinking zero for a while! Too bad we won't be able to get it on the cruise!:(

Archived