Prettiest Ships

VICKIVICKI

What ship do you consider the most beautiful Carnival ship and why? i'm speaking of the interior of the ship more than what others off of the ship can see. Thank You

The one I'm on enjoying my vacation! ;)

The one I'm on enjoying my vacation! ;)

To date I would say the Ecstasy, however the Conquest will more than likely take the top spot....Will let you know 39 days!!!:)

I thought the Victory had a nice interior. Everything was about the ocean which makes sense to me. Mermaids, Neptune and seahorses. Its my favorite interior out of the 9 cruises I've taken.

I thought the Victory had a nice interior. Everything was about the ocean which makes sense to me. Mermaids, Neptune and seahorses. Its my favorite interior out of the 9 cruises I've taken.

I loved the decor of the Victory. Teal is my favorite color and they had a lot of green / blue glass in the atrium and other ocean colors and decor. Just had to watch out for the Sea Horse bites. Hee!

I don't like the decor of any of the Carnival ships, they just seem to have too much going on. Doesn't stop me from cruising on them though. The one that was the least offensive to me was Spirit. It was light, bright and whimsical.

I will tell you that when I was on RCCL's Voyager of the Seas I was really impressed with the decor and the amount of windows. Everything was done in soft peach and green, lots of pastels.

PRIDE wins it for me also (what man can't appeciate naked women :rolleyes: ). Seriously I love the PRIDE. Very refreshing change from the "Farcus on drugs" type of decor which dominates so much of the Carnival line. :D The LEGEND is a close second, too.

Guest LetMeGo

The only one I've seen (practically) finished is Carnival Legend, so I'm going to have to go with that.:p

"Just had to watch out for the Sea Horse bites. Hee!"

I dont know if you are serious or not and had the same experience but, that was the one thing that was designed wrong on that ship. The seahorses on the stair post would hurt when you turned the stairs. Their noses stuck out and you'd catch your upper leg on them. I had horrible bruises. And I saw complete noses broken off, gawd that must've hurt someone.

"Just had to watch out for the Sea Horse bites. Hee!"

I dont know if you are serious or not and had the same experience but, that was the one thing that was designed wrong on that ship. The seahorses on the stair post would hurt when you turned the stairs. Their noses stuck out and you'd catch your upper leg on them. I had horrible bruises. And I saw complete noses broken off, gawd that must've hurt someone.

I must have broken the noses off:o I too had many bruises. LOL

I've only been on 3 Carnival ships but I really liked the decor on the Paradise when we were on it 4 yrs ago. It was still smoke free then. I think the Conquest is probably more impressive though.

Archived