Personal Trainer

makeup face

Anyone had any experience working with a personal trainer??

Well...........after trying ALL the diets in the world with little or no success...I made the discussion to get a personal trainer at the 24 hour sport club. I have been a member of the regular 24 hour (aka Family Fitness) for 11 years. However I hadn't used my membership in the last six years so I upgraded it to the "sport" category partly because there is a swimming pool at the club. I have gain so much weight I now have arthritis in both legs.....and in deep depression. After years.....and years...of trying to lose without a good exercise program or one that I'd stick with.....I've made a commitment to improve my health and lose weight the right way. My trainer helps me with my diet and menu and shows me the correct way to workout. The cost is about $50.00 a session but... I spent more money with the Lindora program a couple of years ago....which I gained back the 35 pounds + that I lost.

Anyway....when I cruise again sometime in 2005.......I want to be able to look at my pictures a not say "look at how many chins I have"

Hi,

I think having a trainer is a great way to help you lose weight and firn up.

I've had a trainer since a year ago May, and I adore her. She use to come to my house twice a week, but now we're down to once a month. I work out 3x a week with weights and everyday on the treadmill. It has worked for me. I went from a size 20 to a size 4, and feel like a totally new woman.

Good luck to you. It's not easy but the rewards are great.

Mari

Archived