Docked or tendered?

snoopy_leogirl

In Cozumel, Freedom is too long for the lone dock space that is currently available. They are trying to get another dock space open as soon as possible so that Freedom can dock instead of tender.

I was in Cozumel during the April 6, 2006 sailing of Enchantment. At that time I saw no work going on to repair the docks. When I'm there on the June 25th sailing of Freedom I'm going to pay attention and see how much if any dock progress was made. I'll compare the pictures I took then to what I'll take now. Maybe the folks in Cozumel plan to hire outside help..... because all I saw was one man with a hammer and chisel chopping at one of the concrete dock stanchions.

Honestly guys, I think it took us the MOST time to get off the ship in the one dock port... Montego Bay. Maybe it's because it WAS docked, more people figured they could walk right off the ship. It cleared the port authority late, and unfortunately we had an 8:00am excursion through the ship...otherwise I NEVER would have been there first thing like that! LOL

Tracy

Archived