Resorts questions?

sprinkles

Hi all,

Finally going to MR and just want to get away and relax. We (DH and I - no kids) are only planning on going to the resorts. So do I have this right, are these the best places to go?

PV - Krystal (already have massages booked)

Mazatlan - El Cid (then a stop at Sr. Frogs)

Cabo - Melia (then a stop at Cabo Wabo)

We just want nice pools to swim in and cool places to hang out. Do any of these places have pool floats to rent? If not, can you bring your own in and use them?

Also what about drinking and eating - is it safe to drink blended drinks? Anyone ever get sick? What about eating? We usually shy away from eating off the ship, but I was reading one review talking about nachos to die for at the El Cid.

We are going late September, are any of these places likely to have some fun surf to play in - or should we be looking somewhere else?

I know it might sound boring - only going to the resorts, but it took alot to talk DH into doing the MR (and we live in LA)! He finally agreed that the thought of not having to fly anywhere would be really cool for a change.

Thanks everyone!

Tammy

My group is the same way--they want to drink tequila and relax on a beach or by a pool, and that's about it. So I'd love to hear feedback on those places too from folks who have used them. Thanks!

Archived