Orlando

Lisette128

We are arriving into Orlando (MCO) the night before our cruise. Anyone know the best (or cheapest) way to get to the port the next morning? We can stay in a hotel close to the airport and get transfers to the port or take a taxi, but the internet is saying that it's $87 one way to get to the port with a taxi.

The next question is when we get back we're not going straight back to the airport. We're spending two days in florida to do Epcot and NASA. Anyone have any ideas for those days, where to stay, what to do?

Thanks!

My family will be flying into Orlando in August. I reserved a rental car at Enterprise to be picked up at the airport and dropped off at the port. They are charging me $37.70 (with tax and a AAA discount) for a Grand Am type car. The car for the reverse trip was a bit more, $47.30. This was a lot better than the shuttle service for four people.

The best way....a limo
The cheapest way....a friend :D
Other than that, I would reccomend a rental car, but keep in mind that Enterprise is about 25 minutes away from the port. Avis, Budget, and Hertz are all in Cape Canaveral (within 10 minutes of the port) and run shuttle vans all day. Check with them all and keep in mind that some companies will match prices to get your business.

• 4 weeks later...
You will do NASA after you get off the boat because it is very close??? Since you only have a few days, stay at a hotel on the Disney property if possible. You don't want to spend lots of time driving around. As you probably already know -- WDW is huge!

Archived