Carnival Conquest

straitfan

Hi all! I am new to these boards and not quite sure I am posting even in the correct spot. Your patience is appreciated.

We are booked on the July 9 sailing of the Conquest. A group of 8 of us (4 balcony cabins) are on the Upper deck I was wondering if anyone has been in these cabins (6452, 6485, 6483, 6481) and if there were any noise problems in the cabin from the lounges below.

We've cruised 2 other times but never had a balcony cabin. And actually never ordered room service even once. This may sound strange but I am looking so forward to sitting on the balcony in the mornings with my hot cup of coffee, without having to get up and get dressed and run somewhere for the coffee. Silly question. Can I order a carafe of coffee to be delivered to my cabin from room service? I've also read that the coffee is not good and its never hot when it comes to the room. I am considering packing a small 4 cup coffee pot with my own coffee. Of course this takes up valuable room in the suitcase so I will not do that if it is not necessary. Any comments?

Thanks so much!

I have never stayed in those cabins but i can tell you that you are going to be very spoiled by the end of the cruise, there is nothing like room service and morning coffee (no matter how bad it is) sitting out on your balcony watching the sun come up.

And yes, your coffee will come in a carafe, let room service know you would like it extra hot, that always works for me.

Archived