HTH Worldwide travel Insurance

momofmeg

Has anyone used this company -are they reputable? We are considering them because they offer insurance that would cover a lay-off-we normally use Travelguard but Travelguard would only cover a layoff if you have been with the same company for 5 years or more.

My husband is concerned about that because his company is supposed to be bought out this fall and he is worried that he may be "downsized" after the company is bought out.

HTH covers as long as you are in the same field of work-but we have never heard of this company. Are they legit? Has anyone ever filed a claim with them?

Last October I had a heart attack 2 weeks before we figured to be cruising - had to cancel. Had a HTH policy. We filed a claim after gathering all the necessary paperwork and received a check for the full cruise and air costs about 1 to 2 weeks later.

No knowledge or experience with the layoff coverage.

Mike

Last October I had a heart attack 2 weeks before we figured to be cruising - had to cancel. Had a HTH policy. We filed a claim after gathering all the necessary paperwork and received a check for the full cruise and air costs about 1 to 2 weeks later.

No knowledge or experience with the layoff coverage.

Mike

well you answered my question that they will pay up and are reputable-and would not give us the run around. thanks-

Normally we do not worry about that kind of coverage and we did not opt for that coverage for the cruise that we are taking this fall but this other cruise is over a year away so we have concern it being that far in the future. Normally we do not book that far ahead but that cruise is a really special cruise to Europe and we will be celebrating our 25th.

thanks again. Hope you have recovered well and will be cruising soon.

Archived