Princess Offer

Macwoman

I just recieved a card in the mail today. It said that we could save up to 200 per cabin on the Crown Princess if we book by July 2006. Has anyone used this, especially if we are thinking of booking in August?? I looked at the pictures of the Crown and she looks pretty impressive!!! We have sailed on Carnival and Rccl, so eager to try another line.

Macwoman

If you do a search, there are a couple threads talking about this topic. Anyway, I receieved my coupon after I booked my 7/2 Crown Princess cruise, so I just said bummer and tossed it in the garbage. Later I read here that people were getting the credit even after they booked so I called my TA. She was able to get me the credit even thought I didn't have the personalized code from the coupon. Apparently, Princess keeps records of exactly who the coupons were sent to. As of today, my online Princess account shows a credit of only $75 (which I heard is a computer glitch) but I just picked up my cruise documents and it shows the $200 on-board credit!:)

Macwoman, are you sure the card said you could save up to $200 or did it say you could get up to $200 shipboard credit? I ask because we received a card which offered up to $200 shipboard credit for bookings made before July 15. I called to inquire and it is valid on other Princess ships in addition to the Crown Princess. If you want the information I obtained when I called Princess, please feel free to email me at kacruiser@ev1.net and I'll be glad to share that with you.

Do you use a Mac or is there another reason for your name? I am a Mac user. :)

We had already booked on CB for July 8th and used the National Geographic coupon that came in Feb. for a $100 room credit. (We booked in April). I called Princess and told them that I got the $200 coupon and was there anyway they could change my room credit. They changed it from the old offer to the new offer so now we have an extra $100 on the room.:) I couldn't believe they actually changed it, but I'm glad I called.

I am a Circle Club member and haven't received the card yet but in the event I do, does anyone know if they will honor the $200 credit? I booked my 12/09 Crown Princess sailing back in April.

Thanks for the input in advance.

I just recieved a card in the mail today. It said that we could save up to 200 per cabin on the Crown Princess if we book by July 2006. Has anyone used this, especially if we are thinking of booking in August?? I looked at the pictures of the Crown and she looks pretty impressive!!! We have sailed on Carnival and Rccl, so eager to try another line.

Macwoman

I recieved that mailing also today....I wonder if they will let me use it on any of the three future cruises I have already booked?

I was mailed that coupon also--the one that expires 7/15/06, up to $200 credit. Now I can't find it. Would someone please tell me the amout of the credit for a balcony cabin?

Thanks!

we already had our cruise booked for november of this year with a 100.00 shipboard credit Well yesterday that 200.00 coupon came so I called and said i can use thissrealy surprised me was,I THOUGHT THE WOULD TAKE that100.00 away but they didn't They told me I now 300.00 shipcredit which will be nice. Dh is going to rent the tux for formal nights.wewill have one breakfast on the balcony. 25.00

We will eat at Sabatin's which will be 40.00. We will also eat at the steakouse for 40.00

tux-85.00

balcony breakfast 25.00

Sabatini's-40.00

Sterlings-40.00

Tips -140.00 or a massage and pedicure..

Well I have found away to spend it all. Now if the date would hurry up and get here !!

we already had our cruise booked for november of this year with a 100.00 shipboard credit Well yesterday that 200.00 coupon came so I called and said i can use thissrealy surprised me was,I THOUGHT THE WOULD TAKE that100.00 away but they didn't They told me I now 300.00 shipcredit which will be nice.

!!

How long is your cruise? I am in a similar circumstance with a 7 day cruise. They would not increase credit beyond $200.

I have never cruised on Princess but I got one of the coupons a week ago. I assume I received it because I went to the Princess Web page about a month ago and asked for a brochure--giving them my name and address.

When the coupon arrived I called my TA and asked her if I could get credit on the cabin I had booked the week before. She contacted Princess and got back to me telling me that the coupon was only for Crown (the coupon didn't say that--it implied that it was open for all ships). But now that others have gotten the credit I think I will call my TA and try again.

I am so jealous of all of you that get these offers in the mail. I have sailed on Princess 4 times and have not received any of these onboard credit offers. I called the Captain's Circle to see if there was a reason I wasn't receiving them and I guess they are mailed out randomly. We have a cruise booke din December and I sure would have liked the OBC. Oh well. If anyone knows any tricks that might get me these offers also let me know.

I am so jealous of all of you that get these offers in the mail. I have sailed on Princess 4 times and have not received any of these onboard credit offers. I called the Captain's Circle to see if there was a reason I wasn't receiving them and I guess they are mailed out randomly. We have a cruise booke din December and I sure would have liked the OBC. Oh well. If anyone knows any tricks that might get me these offers also let me know.

DITTO..........

I don't know why I get alot of coupons. The only thing I do is sign on to the Princess Web site very frequently ( probably a couple of times a week) and check my Captains Circle Credits, check out cruise prices, and stuff like that. My husband never does this and the people we cruise with don't do it either. I am the only one that ever gets anything, so I feel like this may be the reason I get stuff.

:( We didn't receive that coupon either. It sure would have been nice on our Feb. cruise.

Elmtree, I am curious, did you go to HS at a school with Elm in it's name in Akron?

Nope; We are originally from West Virginia...went to school at a wonderful country school in Big Battle...LoL...The elm in the tree is my daughter's iniatials, and she added the tree part..I just stole it..Ha..

I am always getting the deals in the mail from Princess and my mother who has been on many more cruises than I hardly ever receives the coupons, so she called Princess and told them that I received a flier in the mail and she didn't and would like the same deal and they gave it to her. Call Princess and give it a try because you have nothing to loose. :o

Archived