Bungee Cord (Balcony)

RDH618

I'm pretty sure most cruiselines frown on folks bungee jumping from the balconies.

But I guess you'd need one just long enough to keep you dry, so it depends on what deck you'll be jumping from.

Good luck and have fun!!!

:D

What do you need a bungee cord for ?

If it is to hold open a verandah door, the cruise lines ask you to keep them closed since it screws up the air conditioning.

All the "must" bring list for packing says to bring a bungee cord to keep the balancy door open to enjoy the fresh air...

Depends on your cruise line. On Royal Caribbean the doors slide open and don't need bungee cords to keep them open.

All the "must" bring list for packing says to bring a bungee cord to keep the balancy door open to enjoy the fresh air...

You can probably delete at least half of the "must bring" on those lists. :D

Seriously, keeping the door open does screw up the air conditioning and I have seen literature in the cabin, stating that.

If I want the door to stay open, I drag a balcony chair over and just prop the darned thing.....I pack very, very light - no room for most things on the list and never missed any of them.

I did need duct tape once, broken zipper on my suitcase. The pursers desk had some....

One thing I do carry on every trip, cruise or land is a small flashlight. Never know and it has come in handy a coupla times during the rare but possible dreaded "power outage"....

Archived