Guaranteed Cat H????

nanheath

Nan,

Is your question about experiences with guarantee cabins or with Category H (or both!). What specifically about the "experience" do you want to know?

Roz

Chances are that many of the cabin categories on this sailing are already sold out. However, Holland America has outside cabins available and has guaranteed that you will have a category "H" or better cabin. In my experience, an "H" guarantee is usually berthed in a category "H" or "G" or "FF". I have had cases where clients have been put in higher categories than those, as well.

Normally your stateroom assignment would be made between two and three weeks before sailing. You will get info closer to cruise time from your TA.

Your cruise documents will probably list your stateroom number as: "000". An actual number (and not "000") would mean that your cabin has been assigned.

Enjoy.

I'm in the same boat( pun intended). They have me as Cat K guarantee on the July 24 sailing of the Oosterdam. Every year I do the run of the ship/guarantee deal and every year i'm very pleased.

Archived