New York terminal ???

cruzfitter

Thanks for the info. I was also wondering if there are any car rental places in the terminal area? I'm thinking that it might be cheaper to rent for one day each way than it is to pay for parking.

Thanks for the info. I was also wondering if there are any car rental places in the terminal area? I'm thinking that it might be cheaper to rent for one day each way than it is to pay for parking.

Car rentals in NY City are notorioulsy expensive with large one way drop off fees. There are Avis and Hertz places on the west side of manhattan none are in the terminal but close by as NY goes. Also if you are dropping off on a Sunday except for some of the airport centers most Avis and Hertz are not open every day but check their websites to make sure.

I'm not sailing on Carnival from NY, and I haven't researched this for you, but you better take a good look at all of your paperwork and be sure you get to the correct pier.

Carnival just opened a new pier in Brooklyn. I know Cunard and Princess are using this facility. I'm not sure about Carnival.

Archived