Poll Alert on the RCL board.

MrPete

This is an example of why I hate polls. Let's stuff the ballot box... good grief...

jc

I'm from Chicago, so I'm used to it. :p

Anyway, lighten up, it was a joke...... :rolleyes:

you gotta love there "turf Wars" i like this quote

Orginally Posted by Andy 99

voted for Celebrity. I have never been on Princess so I cant comment there. But Celebrity is equal with RCCL.

;)PS: Next time you dont want your poll high jacked by the Carnival diehards start the thread just as the Nascar race is starting. You will get a good six hours before any of them sober up enough to post there vote.:D

I think this whole thing is funny! :D You can see from my signature what lines I've sailed in the past and which I have booked in the future. Couldn't vote for RCI so Carnival was my choice. I have no loyalties to any line because each has something to offer.

From what I've seen, you could put Carnival and RCI cruisers on the same ship and wouldn't be able to tell the difference. And I don't watch NASCAR! ;)

Maybe I'm IGNORAINT, but I don't even know what NASCAR stands for, or what it even is other than racing cars.

Neither do I! I have friends from many walks of life who enjoy it but I personally do not get the attraction. :confused:

Maybe I'm IGNORAINT, but I don't even know what NASCAR stands for, or what it even is other than racing cars.
National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing

A stock car is: An automobile of a standard make modified for racing.

I have been to a couple of NASCAR races at Texas Motor Speedway, but I prefer Indy cars. I go to more of those, but I'm missing an Indy car race today at TMS. :(

Ok I will start off by saying I've sailed both carnival and rccl and loved them both because they were after all cruises!!

However, I hands down prefer rccl over carnival and will remain with rccl for most of my voyages. This is in no way related to thinking that traveling rccl is better but fits more with what I am looking for in a cruise. I love different types of foods and found the food to be 10times better on rccl. However the entertainment was much better on carnival, all though I like to go for the excellent food and service which seems more 5 star on rccl. I believe that people cruise based on what their personalites are and that has nothing to do with thinking someone is better than another. We are all here to chat and become excited about our vacations where we get to relax and see amazing sites. Come and try a royal caribbean ship and if you sail rccl then go and try a carnival. They both have so much to offer and both will get you from point A to B it is just how you like to get there, the fun ships are fun, the other ships are fun as well, carnival focuses on the family entertainment more and royal caribbean entertains a family group that enjoys luxuries. Both are great, but please do not speak negativly of others it only reflects badly on yourself

Thank You

Maybe the majority choose Carnival because of the price. I am considering one because of the price.

Have any of you done a Voyager class ship and Miracle and give me some comparisons in few important categories to me: Food, entertainment, activity, cleanliness of ship. Can't decide yet between RCI Freedom and Miracle. With Miracle, I save ~$500 for two.

Archived