Why do you like CC posters?

verwirrt

Let me start; in no particular order:

bdjam - this thread was born from another thread and at the risk of being redundant, I like your calm,well-thought out responses. You are a level-headed kind of guy.

spongerob - also well thought-out responses. But you have a playful side and can be hilarious at times. Oh, yes, Go Cowboys!

sue d. miller - it goes without saying. Thanks for all the smiles. I think an antagonist said it best, 'you are just too darned nice to argue with'!

srphnx - dry wit, great humor. I will never forget the satire, what was it? Just got back from Hell Princess. Priceless!

stoneharborlady - SAUSAGES! How funny! You have a great sense of humor!

mayerhaus - The pictures! Too funny, wish I could do that! Thanks for the website! :cool:

Donia - cool-headed and articulate, too. Good for you!

catmand- you start very cool threads!

Last but not least:

Sproctor: Thanks for the cd. You are the best!!!!!

Kymby1021 and Finsgirl - You two are a GREAT pleasure to be around!

I know I missed some that I wanted to mention. Give me a second chance and respond! Love all you guys!

The Best

Sharon :)

Oops, almost forgot Chris,

He tries to help everyone. And he had pics for literally everything. I love that and I think we are going to love Syd (his daughter) too! They are both very charming. Go Chris, you got you Heineis on board! (Jon I KNOW you can come up with a cute pic for that!)

Agree with all that - would add:

CruisingIsLife for his open and honest advice and willingness to help people with their cruise related questions.

All the helpful people on the roll call for 22 Nov Sapphire cruise, and everyone else that posts here for making it an interesting place to be.

Verwirt,

What a kind gesture I agree with all you wrote and would add that like any family we have our little moments, but the core, the people who you listed and many more have come together to help us with those horrible dry spells between cruises.

Some time ago I had a rough bit of road with my dog, the outpouring of genuine concern was profoundly touching. People I never even met, may never meet reached out and offered comfort and support in ways there were clearly heartfelt.

I agree with all of the above. Coral and Burbunny has helped out alot. Burbunny has been so busy lately but she is a wealth of information. What can I say about Catmand. I am fortunate that he and I will be on the same cruise in Oct. Boy that is going to be a fun ship. Now Catmand don't let me down now. There are many, many people on this board who have helped when I have had some crazy or not so crazy questions, especially regarding this new board. Like Srphnz says we are a family; sometime we argue,sometimes it gets testy in here, but on the whole we are like family.:cool:

Marilyn

Good Lord, man, how do you do it?! :D You have to save that avatar for Chris! I left lots of people out that have helped and entertained me. Wish I could remember everyone off the top of my head. Please, add to the list, guys!

I agree with all that was said and would like to add that without this board I don't think I'd be as "gun ho" about cruising. (don't get me wrong, I love to cruise, but to talk with others who are as addicted is great fun.)

Sharon. How could you forget Chris????? Boy are you going to get it when he gets home!!! :eek: CC posters?? We are a hundred thousand plus STRONG!!! Those of us that you mentioned are the LOUDEST in the family on Princess, but it takes every poster, from 1 post, to 10,000 posts to make us what we are. As soon as you register and ask just one question, you become family. When your question is answered, you can now help someone else who comes aboard looking for help. We are also a dysfunctional family, as are all others. We disagree, sometimes fight, sometimes go off topic, sure have a lot of fun, but down to the core, we really care. We share happy times and sad times, and it does have something to do with cruising. We are a cruising family. In all our fun, and serious times, we have solved and survived, panic attacks, verbal attacks, honesty attacks, and like the energizer bunny, we keep on going. I am very proud to be part of it. For any one who comes in looking for info, but is irritated because we are doing other things other than constant info, please understand, This is who we are. The mix, makes us what we are. If you read a post and it isn't what you wanted to see, move on, or ask for what you would like to know. We will always be here!! :D

What a nice thing to say! I don't like singling-out people, this community is one where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, and every voice (well, most) add something positive.

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of people who deserve every bit as much praise. This is a pay-it-forward community, and if there are some who see further it is because they stand on the shoulders of giants.

It's funny, there re certain names I look for. Srphinx, sud d. miller (glad you got the name back!), spongerbob, chris, and many more. As someone who only used the Carnival board, I have to tell you, this one is the best!

Sharon, This is wayyy off topic, but does Theresa have curly or wavy hair? I just came in from trimming bushes, and you should see my hair from the heat and humidity!! :eek: Anyway I thought of Theresa, and her first cruise. You might want to remind her, before she leaves the cabin she will look awesome, till she goes out that back door.......... Well, what you see is what you get!! :eek: LOL

I couldn't think of them all, but here are a few....

daWoods, 005flyer, 4evercruzin, adelle, aggieastrosfan, ajcruiser, albertiger, Amy G, Apex Cruiser, bab, babs275, Bandit, barcoviajero, BasketLady, BaumD, bcs819, Bea3, bearguitar, Beelady, Beerman'sWife, Bermudagirl60, Beryl, besito20, BethKel, betsyrossapk, betsyw812, bhardy1, Bigboataddict, BigDoug, bigsweeps, birdmom40, Birms38, bluerobbin, BluIDblonde, Bob and Nancy, bob278, boilermom, bonniejp, boomboom51, bostongal, boydsdaughter, brigittetom, Bruin Steve, Cally, Camelai, Cappy, CarolAMc, CathAndRich, cberge, ccletzgo, CGTNORMANDIE, Charliesmom, cherski, chrisanjohn, cincyfire, cindyln, cmason, CoasterBill, cole17, Cothou, Cotton, Cracker Ken, crazeekat, Cruise Dragon, cruiseal, cruiseman_tx, Cruiser@Heart, cruiserlisa, CruiseShelly, cruisin*tigger, cruisingfreak, cruisinjudy, cruisldy, cruizintexas, cruzenmama, cruzzer, cruzzza, CSloan, ctay12254, cujosmom, Curious Jan, cync76, czarinahil, dam1050, dan40, datpham, davehaj, daweber02, dbertell, dbh62ark, dbtny, Deb in CT, DebJ14, dedle, Dee88, delgadofam2002, desirod, didymus, DigMaster, DivaG, dms_cruisers04, dndcruise, dolphincruiser404, DoniaG, DonnaD, doubled, dramamama, driftychick, DrSHF, Druke I, duffys, ejhall, elephant98, emmy, EricNJ, ExaltHim, ezi-amy, Fireplug, flagger, flangie, flobee, Flyer, Folgy, FondofKoi, fourcruises, Froufie, gailoterson, GandGinSoCalif, Garycruz, gdlamberth, gerard7, Giantfan13, gibou, glo1, GoBears, GoinCruisin, GolfingDV, Gopherville Gal, Grandma Bonnie, Gumby&Pokey, hambone1205, happytrucker35, hardingk, HB Cruiser, hdawson, Helen, helpme, heyjude27, heywood, Honey's Gal, hoosier, huladancerdog, ImPcJunky, intrepid_guy, irbgolfin, ItsMe, janjay, Jansen, Jante, Jaso, jayevee44, jdkey, jezleave, jfritz126, JH1002, JJohn, jlmolner, jmdrace, joe_cruiser, JohnQ, jsh, jsmeeker, jstducky, judytata11, Junebug1, kadao, kajsb, kalamari, karaloo, Karen and Mark, katrina1122, kaw1107, kc320, kckitties, keysjohnson, KitKatK, KristiFree, Kruzers, Kwaj girl, kyjd75, LAFFNVEGAS, Lakecpa, LandCruiser, LARGIN, laultman, LauraS, LeeLee, lephysteria, Leslieswiger, letsgocruisin, LibLively, LIJan, Lilitchka, Lillykat, Lil_Bit, LindaO, liz4x4granny, LouinMA, LSilver, luvsunandfun, lynn1, m00k3y, Macy Jean, mae, mafig, marco, margu1241, Mark_K, marshabear, mary07054, maryland, MavisMarie, mc13murray, mconthehighseas, meyerhaus, MHoward909, Mike Andrews, Miramar, mitzijoh, moai, mom2mci, mommaT, MrPeteLI, mrs aquarius, msgg, MsRaf, MSUSigmaK, mungoman, nancygp, navel1ring, NeepierRoad, Nekosdad, NEW YORK LADY, newgrey, NewHeart, NIGHTOWL410, NJGRANNY, nosnobunny, nrgo, Nunu, ocean.queen, olaydt, old Marine, ormon, Otima, paal, Pacificlander, Pack rat, palermo22, palmtre2, pamwinn, papillons4u, pathubia, pbirk, Pearl Z, PEBBarney, perkins24, Perky1, phinfan63, pholter, PJCruisers, pjgavaghan, pmatch, pop, prairie girl, private92656, Psee, pudy68, raytownlady, rdkoy, RDR, Ret, Rich&Natalia, ricker, rlazarski, rob&tam, robyn1106, rodree, Roz, rscima, ruffsmom, Sailfish, sailyn, Sandy R, sanjoseca, say912, SAYHEYRENEE, scrstu, sddiver, sdf89, seafish, seannnr, selucrey, serene56, Set2cruz, Shaken_Bake, SHARONB, shookdm, Sinbad37, snorklin'barb, Snowball, SpoiledMom, ssminnow, SSSkipper, STEPHIE, Stevesan, stevesinps, stow-away, sueinphilly, suejant, SuiteCruising, sultan_sfo, surfnsun, suzziecruisie, svillager, Swice, SxyEbnyFem, tammy1, Taters, taxmanhbr, TBRay, teedee, territax, thedris, theroos, TheTraveler, TheWog, tiggy, tinydancer21, tjevans, tjohn159d, to1492, Tom-n-Cheryl, TonyaJune, tory707, tradogna, Travl Nut, triplelutz, tripmac, Tromler, truffles2, trvldog, twodvorcdlefties, TwoTravelers, TXBABYLUV, txpatty, vedward, Vicar, VinLinNJ, vonniej51, Weeburn, Winepres@aol.com, winston25, WiscCruiser, wolfganghowell, wrestlingmom, wulicny, wv4891, Xoe, zoocruiser, Zooprincess

My only regret is that I didn't find all of you sooner! I've had more fun - and gotten more information - in the past few weeks than in a long time. Thanks to every one of you - even the ones I want to reach through the computer and shake sometimes!

But my special thanks to Sharon for starting such a nice thread. Donia

I couldn't think of them all, but here are a few....

daWoods, 005flyer, 4evercruzin, adelle, aggieastrosfan, ajcruiser, albertiger, Amy G, Apex Cruiser, bab, babs275, Bandit, barcoviajero, BasketLady, BaumD, bcs819, Bea3, bearguitar, Beelady, Beerman'sWife, Bermudagirl60, Beryl, besito20, BethKel, betsyrossapk, betsyw812, bhardy1, Bigboataddict, BigDoug, bigsweeps, birdmom40, Birms38, bluerobbin, BluIDblonde, Bob and Nancy, bob278, boilermom, bonniejp, boomboom51, bostongal, boydsdaughter, brigittetom, Bruin Steve, Cally, Camelai, Cappy, CarolAMc, CathAndRich, cberge, ccletzgo, CGTNORMANDIE, Charliesmom, cherski, chrisanjohn, cincyfire, cindyln, cmason, CoasterBill, cole17, Cothou, Cotton, Cracker Ken, crazeekat, Cruise Dragon, cruiseal, cruiseman_tx, Cruiser@Heart, cruiserlisa, CruiseShelly, cruisin*tigger, cruisingfreak, cruisinjudy, cruisldy, cruizintexas, cruzenmama, cruzzer, cruzzza, CSloan, ctay12254, cujosmom, Curious Jan, cync76, czarinahil, dam1050, dan40, datpham, davehaj, daweber02, dbertell, dbh62ark, dbtny, Deb in CT, DebJ14, dedle, Dee88, delgadofam2002, desirod, didymus, DigMaster, DivaG, dms_cruisers04, dndcruise, dolphincruiser404, DoniaG, DonnaD, doubled, dramamama, driftychick, DrSHF, Druke I, duffys, ejhall, elephant98, emmy, EricNJ, ExaltHim, ezi-amy, Fireplug, flagger, flangie, flobee, Flyer, Folgy, FondofKoi, fourcruises, Froufie, gailoterson, GandGinSoCalif, Garycruz, gdlamberth, gerard7, Giantfan13, gibou, glo1, GoBears, GoinCruisin, GolfingDV, Gopherville Gal, Grandma Bonnie, Gumby&Pokey, hambone1205, happytrucker35, hardingk, HB Cruiser, hdawson, Helen, helpme, heyjude27, heywood, Honey's Gal, hoosier, huladancerdog, ImPcJunky, intrepid_guy, irbgolfin, ItsMe, janjay, Jansen, Jante, Jaso, jayevee44, jdkey, jezleave, jfritz126, JH1002, JJohn, jlmolner, jmdrace, joe_cruiser, JohnQ, jsh, jsmeeker, jstducky, judytata11, Junebug1, kadao, kajsb, kalamari, karaloo, Karen and Mark, katrina1122, kaw1107, kc320, kckitties, keysjohnson, KitKatK, KristiFree, Kruzers, Kwaj girl, kyjd75, LAFFNVEGAS, Lakecpa, LandCruiser, LARGIN, laultman, LauraS, LeeLee, lephysteria, Leslieswiger, letsgocruisin, LibLively, LIJan, Lilitchka, Lillykat, Lil_Bit, LindaO, liz4x4granny, LouinMA, LSilver, luvsunandfun, lynn1, m00k3y, Macy Jean, mae, mafig, marco, margu1241, Mark_K, marshabear, mary07054, maryland, MavisMarie, mc13murray, mconthehighseas, meyerhaus, MHoward909, Mike Andrews, Miramar, mitzijoh, moai, mom2mci, mommaT, MrPeteLI, mrs aquarius, msgg, MsRaf, MSUSigmaK, mungoman, nancygp, navel1ring, NeepierRoad, Nekosdad, NEW YORK LADY, newgrey, NewHeart, NIGHTOWL410, NJGRANNY, nosnobunny, nrgo, Nunu, ocean.queen, olaydt, old Marine, ormon, Otima, paal, Pacificlander, Pack rat, palermo22, palmtre2, pamwinn, papillons4u, pathubia, pbirk, Pearl Z, PEBBarney, perkins24, Perky1, phinfan63, pholter, PJCruisers, pjgavaghan, pmatch, pop, prairie girl, private92656, Psee, pudy68, raytownlady, rdkoy, RDR, Ret, Rich&Natalia, ricker, rlazarski, rob&tam, robyn1106, rodree, Roz, rscima, ruffsmom, Sailfish, sailyn, Sandy R, sanjoseca, say912, SAYHEYRENEE, scrstu, sddiver, sdf89, seafish, seannnr, selucrey, serene56, Set2cruz, Shaken_Bake, SHARONB, shookdm, Sinbad37, snorklin'barb, Snowball, SpoiledMom, ssminnow, SSSkipper, STEPHIE, Stevesan, stevesinps, stow-away, sueinphilly, suejant, SuiteCruising, sultan_sfo, surfnsun, suzziecruisie, svillager, Swice, SxyEbnyFem, tammy1, Taters, taxmanhbr, TBRay, teedee, territax, thedris, theroos, TheTraveler, TheWog, tiggy, tinydancer21, tjevans, tjohn159d, to1492, Tom-n-Cheryl, TonyaJune, tory707, tradogna, Travl Nut, triplelutz, tripmac, Tromler, truffles2, trvldog, twodvorcdlefties, TwoTravelers, TXBABYLUV, txpatty, vedward, Vicar, VinLinNJ, vonniej51, Weeburn, Winepres@aol.com, winston25, WiscCruiser, wolfganghowell, wrestlingmom, wulicny, wv4891, Xoe, zoocruiser, Zooprincess

Dang! I still didn't make the list! :p hee hee

Archived