? About Crown & Anchor coupon

I sent in a Crown and Anchor coupon last month for $125 off the price of our cabin on Adventure of the Seas. How is this ccredit applied? Should I see a credit on my credit card next month or do I make my final payment in October when its due and then the $125 is automatically deducted?

I sent in a Crown and Anchor coupon last month for $125 off the price of our cabin on Adventure of the Seas. How is this ccredit applied? Should I see a credit on my credit card next month or do I make my final payment in October when its due and then the $125 is automatically deducted?

If the coupon is accepted, the amount comes off of your final balance. You can go to your Crown and Anchor page on the RCCL website and sign in. Pop up your cruise information and see if it was given to you by what your balance is..

They do work on the coupons that are to be used first. By that I mean the cruises that are closer to sailing will be done ahead of a coupon that is used say next Janauary. This is what I was told by RCCL.

They take FOREVER to post coupons. I have had to mail twice, fax 3 times and call 3 times....finally the agent took the code and applied it........it may be close to 30 days before FINAL payment before they apply it....

I always keep a copy of the coupon...you can call the C&A desk and ask them to do it for you.

TAs can do it electronically through RCIs TA site....mine did that for me...boy was it a piece of cake!

I cant see my balance either. There are no money figures. Just info about my reservation.

That's strange, the same has happened to me, I mailed in coupons at the begining of the week, for our September Freedom cruise, when I go to my cruises, I cannot see the balance on this reservation, but the balance shows on our Majesty reservation for October.

I guess this may mean that they are working on applying the coupons and the corrected balance will appear when they are done.

Hi,

I just went and looked at mine also. They must be updating because I have always been able to see my balance and details. Not right now.

I do not have a coupon to come off of my cruises right now, so it must be RCCL doing their thing today.

This is probably a stupid question, but does your balance due only show up when you book directly with RCL? I booked two RCL cruises while on board a Celebrity ship, but she immediately transferred it to my TA. So should my balance due show up under "my cruises"?

I also booked my cruise through an online agency. I checked their website also for my cruise and the balance is same as before I mailed in the coupon. I tried RCCL as I have said before but there are no figures so maybe Alexis is right that they are working on them now.

Archived