booking through Shoretrips

Jeremy19

Has anyone booked excursions through Shoretrips? We are looking at doing the stingrays and coral gardens snorkeling along with the island tour including the turtle farm. I've seen the native way tour but it only does stingrays and the island tour. No snorkeling. Thanks for any help!

Our TA suggested we use Shoretrips for our cruise excursions. And I've read on CC where many people have used them, and have been very happy. The reason we didn't use them, was because if we weren't able to get to Grand Cayman (there's always a chance you won't because they can't tender you in for weather reasons), it would be easier to deal with a credit from either the ship, or a vendor on Grand Cayman (even though Shoretrips uses someone on the island, you would have to go back to Shoretrips for the refund). We used Captain Marvin's and they didn't charge us until we arrived in their shop.

I would imagine that Shoretrips will refund your excursion fee if you aren't able to get to the island, but I just thought it would be easier the using a local or the ships tours.

You might check with Captain Marvin's. They offer a island tours and snorkeling tours. Maybe you could book two different tours with them. I'm not sure what the times are, but Ruth and Joan were very helpful when we were planning our trips to Granc Cayman. You might e-mail them and see if they can help you.

http://www.captainmarvins.com

Whatever you do, have a wonderful time! Grand Cayman is a lovely island. :)

We used Shore Trips last year for the stingrays excursion and ended up with Captain Marvin. This year, when we bring our nephew, we will book directly with them. We were at a sight not crowded like sardines and had about 18 people on the boat.

Has anyone booked excursions through Shoretrips? We are looking at doing the stingrays and coral gardens snorkeling along with the island tour including the turtle farm. I've seen the native way tour but it only does stingrays and the island tour. No snorkeling. Thanks for any help!
I am booked with Native Way Watersports on the "Rays, Reef & Rum Point" tour in early July, and it includes rays, SNORKELING, rum point beach and even lunch. Here is the blurb on the tour: "Swim under, over, and among dozens of friendly ‘rays at Stingray Sandbar. Snorkel amidst the amazing underwater life of Barrier Reef. Enjoy the turquoise waters and quiet, unspoiled beaches of Rum Point. All in one day … done the Native Way."

Archived