I finally found the rare...

southwestgal

6X8 photo frame! I've been searching for these ever since I got off my last cruise! :D

Anyway, in desperation, I checked eBay. There is a seller who has a really nice black, modern looking frame. I think it would be perfect for both the black and white photos that they are now selling on the ship as well as the formals. I emailed the seller and other colors and styles are also available.

This is going to be my first purchase on eBay. I can't wait to receive the frames!

To find the seller, you can do a search on 6 X 8 picture frame cruise or just do a search for the seller's name "aboxfull".

I'm going to post this on the Carnival and RCI boards because I know that they have this crazy photo size as well.

What's up with the 6X9? They need to make up their mind.:rolleyes:

The seller has posted some more styles. I'm going to order a couple today. If you search for "6 X 8 cruise frame" you will go directly to the seller's sites. Otherwise you get a bunch of frames that are 6X8 on the OUTSIDE and can only hold a 5X7 picture or smaller.

What's up with the 6X9? They need to make up their mind.:rolleyes:

What's up with the 6 x 9 and 6 x 8 is very simple. The cruise lines want to sell their own frames. This has been a pet peeve of mine :mad: ever since they decided to elevate the 5 x 7 to the "new" size.

Arlene

Archived