I finally found 6X8 photo frames!

southwestgal

I've been searching for these ever since I got off my last cruise! :D

Anyway, in desperation, I checked eBay. There is a seller who has a really nice black, modern looking frame. I think it would be perfect for both the black and white photos that they are now selling on the ship as well as the formals. I emailed the seller and other colors and styles are also available.

This is going to be my first purchase on eBay. I can't wait to receive the frames!

To find the seller, you can do a search on 6 X 8 picture frame cruise or just do a search for the seller's name "aboxfull".

I'm going to post this on the RCI and Princess boards because I know that they have this crazy photo size as well.

That's good to know....for my 6X8s, I ended up buying at Target a floating picture frame I think was what it's called...it's 2 glass panes, and any size picture goes in between them....it worked out nicely....just another idea!!

I didn't realize that Carnival was using 6X9. Princess and RCI are 6X8, so I just assumed that Carnival was the same. That's what happens when you assume! :D

I guess you could cut down the 6X9 to make a 6X8. I know that I like to display the photos around the house and the 8X10's are just too big. I like the smaller size in a smaller frame. Doesn't look quite so much like a museum with the smaller frames.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a great solution! I picked up FLOAT FRAMES in Michael's yesterday. Just slip your photo -- 6x8, 6x9, whatever -- in the 8 x 10 float frame. My photos look great! And the frames are very inexpensive!

Just wanted to pass this along....

• 2 months later...

Archived