Grand Turk Aqua Boats

Ranchlover

Has any one taken this excursion on the Fantasy? My 16 yr old daughter really wants to take this excursion and I have not heard any thing about it. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on things to do in Grand Turk? HELP!!!!!! Is this excursion worth the money?:)

I'm not sure about excursions on Grand Turk but I was on the Legend 5/28 and we got routed to Grand Turk rather than Tortola as the ship was late returning from it's previous cruise. Carnival's private part of Grand Turk was only 10 days old when we arrived and it was quite nice. It looks like nothing from the ship until you get on land. There is a Margaritaville right off the dock, with a huge pool 3 feet deep all around, and a beach right there also. A few little shops here and there but that is about it. So if you don't mind sitting out in the sun by the beach/pool listening to music for a few hours that is a cheap way out, otherwise there isn't much else to do there unless you take an excursion. The gokart excursion looked fun but I can only imagine how hot it gets wearing those helmets! Have a great trip!

Archived