Beyond Broadway (by the crew of SS Virgo)

windstar_june

Hello to all who have been on Superstar Virgo! My family has just returned last Friday from a Singapore - Redang - Kota Kinabalu - Singapore cruise and something that really left us a wonderful impression was the crew's performance of Beyond Broadway at the Lido theatre. It was fantastic, and the source of much of our nostalgia. We regret not having filmed the performance then. Has any kind soul out there filmed this performance? If so, we would be very grateful if you could share it! Thank you!

windstar_june

Hi Windstar June, we were on the same cruise! (I wonder if we met ???)

I recorded a little bit of "Beyond Broadway" if it's any good to you. I got most of "Mamma Mia" and a snippet of the Star Wars number. Let me know if you're interested and I'll try uploading it to Google Video for you.

I've put my photos on Webshots if you'd like to have a look ...

http://community.webshots.com/album/551292113uCPMFv

Cheers,

Caz :)

Hi Caz!

I would really appreciate it if you could upload it! My family would love it too. Thank you! And thanks for the pictures too! =)

Did you happen to be on the 4 - 9 June Singapore - Redang - Kota Kinabalu - Singapore cruise?

windstar_june

Oh the nostalgia! =) Wonder if I have seen you around. My cabin was 9599, and I was on the nature tour at Kota Kinabalu. Something I reallly miss about Virgo (and all the other cruises I have been on) is the warmth between not only the crew and the passengers but between fellow cruisers as well. Thanks again!

With great anticipation,

windstar_june

Hi June,

Yes, it was a great time on the Virgo. You're right - everyone, staff and passengers included, were very friendly and it made for a wonderful experience.

I hope you and your family enjoy the little bit of "Beyond Broadway" that I recorded. Here's the link ....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1106626487872098923&hl=en

Cheers,

Caz :)

Archived