Cat 5A - Spirit Class

surmy555

We are booked on the Miracle for August. Booked Cat 4 guarentees and was upgraded to Cat 5A obstructed view cabin. I understand this cabin has french doors and a railing of some sort. My question is: Do the french doors actually open or are they sealed shut?

Thanks

Dave

In March we had cabins 4148, 4146, 4144, 4142, 4132 & 4128, all 5A upgraded from Inside Gty.... all the french doors opened and 4148 & 4132 were between lifeboats and had somewhat of a view..... hope this helps....

I booked a 4A guarantee for a 6/21 sailing directly with Carnival. They still haven't released my cabin, and say I'll find out at the pier. However, my secret number on the docs shows a great upgrade...

How did you find out already? Travel agent?

Do you really get a bit of a view when your room is in between two life boats or does the equipement to hold them up obstruct the view to the same degree?

Does anyone have any photos of the room (with view) of these in between 5A's?

I've booked the in-laws into one of these while we have a balcony so I'd like to keep them as happy as possible (of course not so happy that I would trade cabins with them:D )

Archived