Beach Chairs on Labadee

I was reading a review on the Navigator of the Seas and they said they now charge for chairs on Labadee? They don't on Coco Cay and they didn't ten years ago when I was there. Can anyone else provide input. Is it just for Umbrellas or do they really charge for chairs?

I was reading a review on the Navigator of the Seas and they said they now charge for chairs on Labadee? They don't on Coco Cay and they didn't ten years ago when I was there. Can anyone else provide input. Is it just for Umbrellas or do they really charge for chairs?
Where is this review?

I was just there on Thursday. Don't know about umbrellas -- we had ours under a tree on the "far side" (away from the tender area). There were piles and piles of chairs, and when we went to take one of the pile, one of the workers pitched a little hissy and then did it for us, but unfortunately, I couldn't even give him a tip because I didn't bring any cash ashore (wasn't planning on going to the market because of what I'd read here about the aggressive habits of the merchants).

Archived