I'm sending my parents...

ngl116

on a cruise for their 25th wedding anniversary. A 5 day on the Fascination to be exact. I already did my homework and got them a $50 cabin credit when I saw a special after I made my booking. (I knew to call my PVP thanks to you all here at CC)

I'd like to get them a little something special for them in their room, but I'm not sure what. I know that my mom already got the Anniversary package for her and my dad, so that's out.

Any ideas or hints will be appreciated! Thanks!

Get and put together for them a special package to decorate their door!:D

Since the cabin will be decorated.

Make sure it will fit in a big flat envelope or package (so it easily packs in their suitcase).

Put instructions on the purpose of door decorations (in the package), and tell them not to open it until they get onboard and unpack.

I've done this for friends before, and they always love it.;)

CJW

You could order the Anniversary Cake for delivery to the dining room, my folks loved that and then they were able to share it with the other folks seated at their table for dinner. If not a bottle of wine or champagne, maybe some drink coupons they can use in any of the lounges, the showroom or out on deck or even photo coupons so that they can be treated to some of the photos they have taken, maybe even a special Anniversary sitting with the photographer to remember their 25th.

Just some ideas.................

Archived