I need Cabin HELP! Carnival Pride Balcony!

paradisej143

:p Hello,

My fiancé and I are booked on our honeymoon trip on October 8th. We are currently booked in CAT 11 cabin 8268. From what we hear, this is an AWESOME room with a HUGE wrap-around balcony. Our problem is that we are having a hard time coming up with the money. We will probably have to downgrade. It is our honeymoon, and we really want to spoil ourselves, but it will be $800 cheaper if we downgrade to a room regular room with a balcony. (Maybe a category 8 or 9)

Does anyone know of any kick-ass rooms that will save us money yet still spoil us?????

Here's a picture of Cabin 8234 which is the other cabin like 8232 with an extended balcony.

Click here: http://community.webshots.com/photo/273341457/1273372123064342125ddgRFS

This would also be similar for

7258, 7260, 6232, 6234.

Hope that helps, and welcome to the boards.

You should join us over at the Carnival boards for more specific Pride information.

CJW

6232 is for 4 people- some sailings you wont be able to book this cabin for only 2 people

7258 is the same exact cabin except one deck higher-- and sleeps two people.

More then likly- these cabins are already gone.

6234- 6281-7260-7303 are handicapped cabins.

for a bigger balcony-- check to see whats available aft...any balcony across the back of the ship.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1283578778062547426xGRsek

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1283585957062547426lnziFZ

Sailing in October your choices are getting rather limited. So make a decision and make it quickly.

No matter what you pick it will be special since it is your cruise.

• 2 months later...

I was wondering what you decided to do? We have booked 8268 for January 7th and I was curious to know if you kept it or ended up changing your cabin. If you did keep it, I would be really interested in seeing pictures of the cabin and also the panarama deck too, when you return. I am curious to know what public areas (besides elevators and stairways) are on that deck, if any.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Serene - you helped me last year when we went on Carnival Valor. We are going on Carnival Pride this January and are staying in 6230. I can't for the life of me figure out how to search for pictures. There are so many albums, it is mind boggling. You helped me search for pictures on the Valor and I want desperately to see photos of the extended balcony on Category 8E (which is what 6230 is). Can you help me? Thanks so much!!

• 3 weeks later...

6230 will NOT be as big as the ones posted above.

The will be just as wide.. not as long.

if you go to web shots. type in information on the search line.

Carnival Pride 6230 (us all those cabin numbers next to it as they will all be the same.

chenge the name of the ship to either carnival Miracle, Legend or Spirit.

try google too.

6230 will NOT be as big as the ones posted above.

The will be just as wide.. not as long.

Oh yeah. Sorry, didn't mean to imply that. I just posted the pic because 6232 was referenced in an earlier post along with some others. I couldn't for the life of me find a pic of 6232 before we sailed in it, so I'm just trying to make it a little easier for anyone else who may be thinking about borrowing OUR cabin in the future. :D

You couldnt find pictures of that cabin? On this class of ship that is the most sought after cabin for a family of 4 people.

On deck 7 is the same cabin but it only holds 2 people. (same with deck 8.)

These are also cabins that book VERY quickly as soon as pricing comes around. Sometimes you wont see them online..and have to call and ask. Maybe some agent has it on hold with a group booking but if that particular cabin is NOT deposited-- you can snatch it away,.

The reason I posted that the balconies wont be the same size is BOTH these cabins are the same category. I dont want people thinking even though its the same category they are world apart in balcony size.

You couldnt find pictures of that cabin? On this class of ship that is the most sought after cabin for a family of 4 people.

On deck 7 is the same cabin but it only holds 2 people. (same with deck 8.)

These are also cabins that book VERY quickly as soon as pricing comes around. Sometimes you wont see them online..and have to call and ask. Maybe some agent has it on hold with a group booking but if that particular cabin is NOT deposited-- you can snatch it away,.

The reason I posted that the balconies wont be the same size is BOTH these cabins are the same category. I dont want people thinking even though its the same category they are world apart in balcony size.

Gotcha. Yeah, we were lucky to get 6232 though there were only two of us -- I guess because we sail off-peak (end of Aug/beginning of Sept.). And it was still available only about 3 months out, which is about when we snagged it.

Next year we'll be in Miracle's 7258 (built for two), right above it.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

We just reserved room 6232 for 4 of us for Winter 09 on the Legend. The only pictures I could find were Leo's. Thanks for posting them. We were originally going to book a guarantee and then we saw the size of this balcony and that it was available, we quickly spent the extra $ to grab it. This is so exciting. I've never been able to get a "special' room before! Thanks for your help! - Maureen

• 9 months later...

I need your advice as well with room selections on the Pride. We were told, as a family of five (two adults and three kids, 15, 13, 10), that we need two rooms. Is this true and if so, we are opting for balcony, adjoining with unrestricted view. I am open to your suggestions, and what we should avoid. Thanks in advance, JP

I need your advice as well with room selections on the Pride. We were told, as a family of five (two adults and three kids, 15, 13, 10), that we need two rooms. Is this true and if so, we are opting for balcony, adjoining with unrestricted view. I am open to your suggestions, and what we should avoid. Thanks in advance, JP

Yes, on the Spirit class ships, the maximum in any cabin is 4 people. Some of the older ships (Fantasy class and a couple others) allow 5 people in one cabin, but it can be really crowded.

check out the combo cabins located at the front--its a balcony connected to an inside cabin. only two on each deck starting at deck 5. They go quickly

ok-- were you just bored or just gloating :D enough to resurrect such an old post

LMAO.. alittle of both.. I was searching for more pics and this came up... I broke up laughing when I saw you posted on it..

I just booked the Miracle in 2010 and got the same cabin again... wahoo.. Your the Bomb...

2 weeks and I am on the Spirit

Serene56

We have one of the combo cabins on the Pride Deck 5 that you were just talking about, but there is only two of us. We are in the one with the balcony. Will these be noisy due to being a connected cabin. Can you give me in info?? I've been trying in several different places, but haven't heard anythin.

Thanks

Linda

Serene56

We have one of the combo cabins on the Pride Deck 5 that you were just talking about, but there is only two of us. We are in the one with the balcony. Will these be noisy due to being a connected cabin. Can you give me in info?? I've been trying in several different places, but haven't heard anythin.

Thanks

Linda

You shouldnt hear nothing from that cabin- This class of ship is the best ship for sound proofing-- better to prove myself go to the riviera deck all the way aft about 11pm one night-- you are standing outside the Disco- now go up to the next deck-- and again stand outside the disco-- all you wil hear is the Jazz stuff playing there-- now go through the revolving doors to get inside the disco--- WOW what a difference.

Please take pictures

Archived