Another POH question..sleep set up for 4

lomillerin

We are in an oceanview cabin. There are 4 of us- I know we will be crowded, but we don't spend much time in there.

How will the sleeping be set up? I have seen some pictures of one large bed and one couch. How does this turn in to sleeping for 4.

Does anyone know or have pictures of the sleeping set up?

Thanks, but the oceanview room with no balcony is set up differently than with a balcony.

I found out this evening that it would have a bed pull down over one of the lower twins and a fourth bed pulls out from under one of the twins to create a giant 3 person bed.

I called my TA and he confirmed this set up. If the person in the pull down bed had to go to the restroom, they would have to climb down on top of the others.

Me and my husband would be sleeping in a wall to wall bed with one of the other children.

I had no idea about this, but my TA, who is great found me an upgrade to a AF minisuite for $499 total for all four of us.

I am sooooo excited.

Thanks for the info.

That is an awesome upgrade!! I believe the AF has no pullman bed, just a double sleep sofa and the regular beds. This is one reason we didn't upgrade to this, our kids are getting too old to want to sleep together, so we are stuck with the pullman in front of the balcony. Hopefully I won't have to duck too much to get to the balcony with the bed down!:)

A balcony room would be good for us also, but it was actually going to be more than the AF to upgrade to it.....My 7 year old is pretty small, so she fits anywhere. I think the double pull out will work great.

If I know her, she will end up kicking her Dad out of the queen into the little bed.... she has him wrapped around her little finger. :)

Archived