Best Piano Entertainer on Carnival?

CrusinAgain

Damian . . . If I hear any Anti-American remorks . . . I will get in your face.

Dude . . . You play a frickin piano for a living.:rolleyes:

This is one of the two reasons we boycotted the Piano Bar on Conquest last week. After reading a review on him with the anti american remarks and wanting $50 to play a 'standard', he was not going to get a single dime of my hard earned American Money. And the place was closed most nights at the beginning of the week. These reasons will be on my feedback to Carnival.

We had a great Cruise!

This is one of the two reasons we boycotted the Piano Bar on Conquest last week. After reading a review on him with the anti american remarks and wanting $50 to play a 'standard', he was not going to get a single dime of my hard earned American Money. And the place was closed most nights at the beginning of the week. These reasons will be on my feedback to Carnival.

We had a great Cruise!

I don't remember his name, but we have only had one piano bar entertainer that literally turned my stomach. For some reason, I keep thinking he was from Scotland (but that could be wrong). I do remember he had an accent.

Anyway, he was telling us (Americans) how stupid we were for our political choices and how then went on to say how stupid Christianity was. And how all Christians are just stupid sheep. I left after 10 minutes of that trash and filled my comment card to the brim with the fact that someone needed to remind him what he was being paid to do. (IE Play the piano and sing...period)

That's too bad Mark! I was really hoping! It shouldn't be too much of a hassle to move the entire wedding to the triumph...okay maybe not.;)

I have also heard not so good things about the player currently on Glory. She seems to have had a rash of bad piano player luck! I keep hoping for someone good--otherwise I don't know what we'll do for our first dance:(

I don't know if Jane Miliken is still around. We have sailed with her twice on 2 different ships. She is from Canada. A very sweet lady and extremely talented.

Also, if they are short handed they should call Billy Blue. He was a little over the top in the raunchy department late at night...but his unbelievable talent and good heart were undeniable. There isn't anything he couldn't play in any key. We only got to sail with him once, but we stayed in touch once he was back in the states and I can give Carnival his number!!

it now looks like i will be back on the triumph for november, so unfortunately it wont be me at your wedding, but maybe you could move all your guests over to the triumph!!!! lol.... j/k

Well I am batting zero here :rolleyes: Mark, you will be on the Triumph while I will be on The Liberty in December. Ron, you will still be on the Valor. What about Vince? Does anyone know which ship he will be on in December? Do any of you have the inside scoop on who will be on the liberty in December?

Vince told me he was injured and will be on land until Feb or sometime thereafter. My files show that the current piano man on the Liberty is there until mid-Nov. Carnival rarely gives us assignments too far in advance.

Ron, thanks for getting back to me. :) I will have to follow up closer to my sailing (December 9th) but if you hear anything, let me know.

Hope Vince is ok!!

BTW: Is the magician that walks around and does hands on trick with everyone still on The Valor? There was a rumor that he would be on The Liberty, but I haven't heard too much about it.

i will be back on triumph for the remainder of the year, it now looks, and i heard the same from vince, about his injury. i think damien will be leaving conquest at the end of oct. dont know who his replacement is yet...

And you will soon be telling me that you (Mark) will be hanging out on the Triumph until at least March 24, 2007, right?

GP

I just read a bad review about whoever is on the Glory now.... who will it be in October.......please give me good news!

We just got off the Elation, :( , and had a blast this last week with Sir Nicholas from Australia!!!! We had a group that were there every night, and he even partied with us a bit on his off time. The last night, my son was in the show at the Mikado Lounge, and said he could here us all in Dukes, singing American Pie. I have never before been a regular at the piano bar, but now I am hooked, he did a great job getting the crowd comfortable and involved. But he did get word the other day, he only had a couple of weeks left on the Elation, a weeks vacation, then on to the Glory, so he should be there in October. Just tell him hi from the Martin clan from the 9/3 Elation. You should have a blast. (If you are a group of girls, make sure you know the girls part of Summer Lovin from Grease!!!!;) )

Archived