New Crown Princess Luncheon

cruisingfreak

Hi Kingtns,

We too were invited and have reservations for the luncheon on June 23rd on the Crown.

You're right of course, the Crown does sail from Brooklyn that same day.

I'm thinking that since the luncheon is from 12:00 to 3:30, and you will be leaving at 5pm, those of us who are guests will have plenty of time to get off the ship...or not. Only kidding of course :D

We can't wait to see her and report back to all our buddies who will be sailing with us on July 20th!

Has anyone received his confirmation of the reservation for the Crown Princess luncheon on June, 23? Did Princess send driving directions to the pier?

Thanks.

Princess told me they will be sending out the confirmation of the reservation next week. Be on the lookout for it. Hopefully it will have directions to the pier & also a parking spot #.

Minette

I wonder if it depends if you were a past Princess guest or have a future booking to get this invite?

I think Princess sent out the invites randomly, although I do have 3 cruises booked & have a future cruise credit with them.

Minette

For Everyone who will lunch on the Crown Fri 6/23, she will exceed your expectations. You absolutely will love her and even have a little time after lunch to see some of the ship before the request to leave comes. Having been on other pre-sail lunches on new ships, its painful to leave but do-able as long as one has a booking for the real deal somewhere in the future.

Have a great time.

:D :D I am a VERY happy girl :D :D

Checked my email today & got my special Crown Princess Luncheon Invitation !!!!!

I am wildly excited. Called immediatley to RSVP. Even able to bring a guest.

My girlfriend from work who never goes away at all is going me - I'll get her to cruise with me yet.

See you all Friday, 6/23 :)

Archived