8232 Carnival Pride

paradisej143

We had 8232 on the Legend which is a sister ship to the Pride. We booked this room 2 years in a row and will always book it when we sail the Legend. I don't have pictures of the room but I do have a picture of the balcony.As you can tell,we love this room for the location and for the size of the balcony.If you post your email address here,I will send you a picture of the balcony. I don't think you will be at all sorry that you booked this room.First thing in the morning we would hear a little noise from above but nothing that really bothered us.

Laura

Now how do you ruin a honeymoon by picking a cabin on a cruise ship?

This is the ultimate cabin. and usually gone by now.

(Please tell your agent you do NOT want to be upgraded from this spot)

Its located byt the elevators/stairs midship- so not a lot of walking for you.

The balcony is huge. and a lot cheaper then the wrap around.

the balcony next door-- which is about the same as yours on a lower deck.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1293682914062547426RhfvOj

My email is...

jnewton@financialtitle.com

I just feel like we did a BIG BIG dowgrade. The cat 11 that we had was much nicer. I have a feeling that the cabin will be super small.

well- you DID have a big downgrade and its ok to think that-- but you did it for a reason.. money. But its done and over--- move on and dont think about it no more.

Taking a honeymoon while worrying about the cost is what will ruin your honeymoon. Cabin is secondary-- its the balcony that is the bigger deal.

But on the last day while waiting to get off--- go visit that suite cabin on the aft-- to see if the move was the best for you

A suite is always nice but so is money in your pocket. Don't sweat the small stuff, you will be on your honeymoon in a nice room with a great balcony :) . Besides I doubt that you and the new hubby will need more space in the cabin...both rooms have the same size bed ;) . Enjoy!

I would have take the 600 savings and used the regular balcony cabin. 600 will pay for our sign and sail card all week.

But when ya get a chance of a lifetime- people tend to go themore expensive direction

Archived