Gready Cruiser -- Upgrades

OrlEngr

I booked an AD cabin and got upgraded to an AA ....

There is not much price difference between the AA mini-suites and a full suite ... Can I just pay the difference from my upgraded room to get the full suite.

I am appreciative for what I have already received .. but you can't blame me for being curious? I would love to surprise my Bride with a Full Suite!

I call princess almost everyday to ask if the prices have dropped or if I can be upgraded...originally I booked a BD balcony on the Grand and now am guaranteed at least a mini suite AE and the mini suite was less the the amount they originally quoted me for the balcony room! SCORE!!!!!!

It would be nice if they would let you pay for another upgrade after you have been given a free one, but normally as is stated above, you must pay the difference between your original fare that you paid and the suite.

I know, not what you wanted to here. :mad:

The downside to the type of upgrade you wish is that they usually charge the difference in "brochure" price, not the actual dollar difference.

There is often a huge difference between "sticker" price, and what is paid under the capacity control system in use.

I paid to upgrade once and they did not charge the difference between "Sticker" price ... but the difference between the current available advertised price. Upgrading and paying sticker price would stink!

Archived