Anyone going on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas?

I'm glad to meet another Enchantment of the Seas bride. We're doing the 4 day from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West, and Cozumel, Mexico. We decided to get married on board while in the Key West port. We have guests with young children so it would be easier to stay on board. We also feel that it may be too hot to get married outside.

I think I remember you having a post about your favors. Have you decided yet what you want to do with any of those things....welcome letter, favors, etc.? I just got enaged over a week ago so we're just starting the planning.

jpflorida@hotmail.com

Well, as far as favors this is what I *think* I am going to do, however I change my mind daily.

http://www.specialfavors.com/

instead of clipart we are going to add our engagement photo

We are also handing out OOT bags and I bought most of the stuff from Oriental trading. So far this is what I bought to put in them

Hibiscus print beach bag filled w/

* beach themed Rubber duckys

* flip flop shaped note pad

* hibiscus print pens

* hibiscus print mints

* Tropical maganet frames

* Cameras w/ our name and wedding date printed on them

(weddingchannel.com)

* water bottles

* hibiscus T-shirt playing cards (dollar store)

Oriental trading has them too

* trial sized Suntan lotion and Aloe vera gel

* blister band-aids

Congrats on just getting engaged, I know it is exciting at first, all you think about. I got engaged on Dec. 23, 2006. Have you talked w/ royal romance about the details yet? Any ideas on colors or what type of dress you want?

Well, as far as favors this is what I *think* I am going to do, however I change my mind daily.

http://www.specialfavors.com/

instead of clipart we are going to add our engagement photo

We are also handing out OOT bags and I bought most of the stuff from Oriental trading. So far this is what I bought to put in them

Hibiscus print beach bag filled w/

* beach themed Rubber duckys

* flip flop shaped note pad

* hibiscus print pens

* hibiscus print mints

* Tropical maganet frames

* Cameras w/ our name and wedding date printed on them

(weddingchannel.com)

* water bottles

* hibiscus T-shirt playing cards (dollar store)

Oriental trading has them too

* trial sized Suntan lotion and Aloe vera gel

* blister band-aids

Congrats on just getting engaged, I know it is exciting at first, all you think about. I got engaged on Dec. 23, 2006. Have you talked w/ royal romance about the details yet? Any ideas on colors or what type of dress you want?

Hi. Thanks for your info. I was just looking in Oriental Trading today to get ideas for OOT bags. I have talked with Royal Romance a few times with questions and they have been great! I'm not sure yet about colors. I'm thinking about having my bridesmaids in coral if I can find a nice shade of that color that's not too orangy. Feel free to keep in touch by email instead of this board. My email is jpflorida@hotmail.com. what is your email address if you'd like to keep in touch. Good luck with all your planning.

How did everything go with your wedding aboard EOS? What kind of reception did you have?

-Enchantment2007

The wedding was in Key West, not on board (at the Hyatt). I used local Key West wedding vendors for the ceremony.

We did a cocktail reception in the Viking Crown Lounge (a group of 35); hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. Not a formal wedding reception per se, as I refused to use Royal Romance. We simply paid $120 for a sound person to play our pre-recorded CDs. It was the perfect way to go, as the RCCL people are much bettter to deal with directly than RR/TWE.

Archived