Cat 6E Destiny

Hi All,

This will be my 1st time back on Carnival in 10 years (been cruising Rccl) I had a cat 8d booked but changed to a cat 6E because the room is a bit bigger 230sq feet. As anybody stayed in this time of room before?

Any info on this room & ship would be great!

Thanks.

Hi All,

This will be my 1st time back on Carnival in 10 years (been cruising Rccl) I had a cat 8d booked but changed to a cat 6E because the room is a bit bigger 230sq feet. As anybody stayed in this time of room before?

Any info on this room & ship would be great!

Thanks.

Okay, I'm confused. I thought a cat 8 was always bigger than a cat 6. Can someone please help me and tell me the order of the cabin sizes.

Thanks!

I looked on cruisestateroom.com 6e is 220 sq. ft. 8a is 185 sq. ft with a 35 sq. ft balcony. The 6a must be a "family" room. Although it does have a ceiling to floor windows. If you add the 185+35=220 sq ft.

Frankly I would take the balcony :D

Stayed in a cat 6e on the Glory in early May. It is bigger and I'll take that floor to ceiling window over a balconly any day! Unless you are looking for lots of private time in your room. The window catilevers out and there's nothing between you and the sea and sky. And the spa deck is nice an quiet at night. Slept with the shades up and saw beautiful sunrises and the almost full moon. It's the best!

Archived