4th Of July Cruise

cbpanda

We were on the CB two years ago at that time and yes they decorate the atrium area with red, white and blue balloons, flags and a Statue of Liberty. Worth taking the time for some pictures. But that is really it. Here is a picture for you.

161966713nehLMo_ph.jpg

We were on the CB two years ago at that time and yes they decorate the atrium area with red, white and blue balloons, flags and a Statue of Liberty. Worth taking the time for some pictures. But that is really it. Here is a picture for you.

161966713nehLMo_ph.jpg

Hi Roseann,

Haven't seen you around in awhile. I hope you and yours have been well.

Since you're here are you getting ready to book another cruise?

Take care

Bill

Hi Bill! We're all fine, thank you. Been busy with daughter (two senior proms and she is graduating HS on Friday) and of course planning my next cruise. We booked back on Princess (CB) next July, have to fix my signature.

P.S. (I agree with ya, RCI needs to improve their food):)

Roseann,

Glad to hear all is well. Congrats on the graduations. Next year my son graduates. They school year officially ended the morning.

As for RCI's food I think with all the money they charge they could do a little better in the food department. I guess they figure with the rock walls, ice skating etc they can charge the extra money and no one will notice the food.

We're heading out Saturday for a Carnival (shhh) cruise. We booked the Sapphire Princess for next summer. 1 week after graduation. I'll guess I'll be dealing with all the hectic stuff you are dealing with this year.

Don't forget to save me the Patters when you go!:D

Take care

Bill

Archived