cappucinos on board

ehogan

The last time we sailed Carnival, (2002 I think), they offered capuccinos and espressos at lunch and dinner (in the dining room) for no charge. I was impressed and took full advantage of it. Does anyone know if this is still the case? We are huge coffiee drinkers and we will be sailing on the Freedom next year, so we are hoping.

They have them at dinner, don't know about lunch.

The Victory also had a little coffee bar hidden in a corner of the seating area on the Lido deck. Of course, you had to pay for it, and the regular or flavored coffees were pretty good. DW loved them.

I had an espresso there once. Just once. Blah.

The dining room espressos were always good - you just gotta grab the turbinado sugar before anyone else at your table gets to them!

EHogan - It's one of the niceties that Carnival still does at no charge. I have all three meals each day in the dining room. For an eye-opener at b'fast, I have an espresso. After lunch, I usually have a cappuccino. After dinner, I order a double espressso with dessert. Ahhh - life is good...and full of caffeine!:)

Archived