Snorkle Park?

bookdoctor

There are changing rooms and lockers. be aware you MUST wear beach shoes. I don't know if they rent them, but yo can pick them up at hone for about $4 in Target, Wall Mart, K mart ect.and just apck them. There is a fee to teh Maritime Museum and for the Dolphin Swim, I think the park is free.

There are changing rooms and lockers. be aware you MUST wear beach shoes. I don't know if they rent them, but yo can pick them up at hone for about $4 in Target, Wall Mart, K mart ect.and just apck them. There is a fee to teh Maritime Museum and for the Dolphin Swim, I think the park is free.

Why the beach shoes? We wear our fins in the water. Is the beach that rocky? So they rent chairs and umbrellas? Thanks for your help. Vicki

Why the beach shoes? We wear our fins in the water. Is the beach that rocky? So they rent chairs and umbrellas? Thanks for your help. Vicki

Yes, they rent chairs and umbrellas,snorkeling gear, have food and changig rooms and lockers.There is also a large water slide, big enough for most adults. Sone other rentals, too. Don't know why the shoes, but better to be safe than sorry. Other beaches are rocky and have coral. If your beach is ok, leave the shoes on the beach. Hope this helps.

We just got back from Snorkel Park. I would recommend the water shoes when you are not snorkeling. You can go without them because we did not bring ours, however, I was wishing we had. The bottom has small pebbles that can sometimes hurt if you hit them just right and small coral too. It just would have been more comfortable with them.

The beach is really pretty with the fort right there. We didn't snorkel there (we had fun at Tobacco Bay snorkeling) but it looked like it might be fun there.

You'll love it.

Archived