Seranade of the Seas.

I have reservations on this ship this october (the Mexican Riviera), on the 4th deck.

Can anyone provide me with information as to the boarding deck and the promenade deck? Assistance/information would be appreciated of course

The boarding deck depends on the pier where you are boarding. If you let us know your embarkation port, it will help. I am sure that someone who has sailed from that port can give you some information.

What information do you want about the Promenade Deck? Which number deck is that?

The Serenade is a beautiful ship. I am sure that you will enjoy your cruise on her.

The boarding deck depends on the pier where you are boarding. If you let us know your embarkation port, it will help. I am sure that someone who has sailed from that port can give you some information.

What information do you want about the Promenade Deck? Which number deck is that?

The Serenade is a beautiful ship. I am sure that you will enjoy your cruise on her.

Sorry, I hadn't thought of that. I'm leaving from San Diego. Yes, basically I'm merely looking for what deck is the Promenade Deck.

Actually I didn't even have my cabin right; I thought it was on deck 4, but when looking at the deck plans I remembered that my cabin is on deck 3, one of the handicapped cabins - the second one behind the fore stairwell, #3541.

Archived