Royal Family Suite

Hey you guys! Well Cruisecheap.com has a virtual tour of the RFS on Freedom and it looks like a BIG improvement over the regular one with the living room having a wrap around couch

Hope this helps

Hey you guys! Well Cruisecheap.com has a virtual tour of the RFS on Freedom and it looks like a BIG improvement over the regular one with the living room having a wrap around couch

Hope this helps

Thank you SO much!!!!! It looks great!!! I want to leave tomorrow! LOL

Too bad they didn't have pics of the balcony; I guess I will have to wait for Obaybee's pics in a couple of weeks...:)

Thanks again!!!!

Here's a picture of the RFS balcony...I thought I had more, but we were in and out of the stateroooms so quickly on the pre-inaugural sailings. I do have a few interior shots as well, if you're interested. OH, and there is a wet bar area right by where the picture was shot from. Anyone staying in this suite is in for a HUGE treat. :)

p1010021.jpg

The pictre posted by Ella2 is not of the Royal Family Suite. It is the Presidential Family Suite on FOS. The Royal Family Suite on FOS is half the size of the Presidential and it does not have the hot tub on the Balcony. Looking at the On-line floorplan FOS Royal Family Suites look to be the same as all the other RFS. The Presidential is acutally the size of 2 Royal Family Suites combined together.

Ooops, sorry, you're correct. I have pics of the Presidential Family Suite and the Royal Suite. :o The Royal Family Suites were not open for viewing. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived