New Crown & Anchor Card In The Mail

Hi:

I was just wondering if anyone else got a new Crown & Anchor Society card in the mail? I thought it would say "Diamond member" on it, but it didn't. The letter just said to use this number when I make my bookings and it was the same number I always use. I just thought that since I was a Diamond member, that it would be noted on the card somewhere, but it wasn't.....

Did anyone else get a new card mailed to them?

Just wondering.

Happy Cruising.....Sparkle 10:)

i only have the cards that we got when we were plat memebers...we are now diamond but no cards to prove it...my wife and daughter were on the VOS in march and her cruise card had diamond member in large bold letters on the bottem of it...so i guess they have us covered...we are booked for the AOS in march of 2007 and our booking papers for both of us says diamond members so i guess i'm safe...as long as we keep getting our discounts on bookings and purchases on the ship i'm a happy camper...

I got my Platinum pin directly from the LA while on Sovereing. Then 2 weeks after our cruise, DH got his letter congratulating him on being Platinum, but no pin. I don't think RCI has any continuity going on right now with their C & A program.

I got a welcome to Diamond plus kit. It has a pin, the cards and luggage tags. I never got the Platinum or Diamond kit but we got the pins from the LA (when we asked for them) on one of our cruises.

I was worried about seeing Diamond Plus on our cruise docs since the website still says diamond and so do our cruise tickets but C&A told me it didn't matter that they had it right. Guess they do because they called me to see what perk I'd like on our upcoming sailing.

Archived