St.George...

cruisingirls

I have been to Bermuda twice in the past two years. Unfortunately we have yet to make it to St. George. We are considering another Bermuda cruise for this October...and St.George is a must on this trip.

What are the must sees? Restaurants? The ferry from the Dockyards takes you to Hamilton and then you can change to a Ferry to St.George-correct?

Thanks!

Yes, you can ferry, taxi or bus to St. George. Several ships stop for 1 -1/2 days in St. George, if the tides and winds allow the ship thru the cut. Celebrity's Zenith stops in Hamilton & then st. George. Must see's include the shops along the dock, Ft. St. Catherine, Tobacco Bay Beach, right next to the Ft., Alexnadre Battery Park Beach for Beach Glass; wear beach shoes or sneakets that you won't mind getting wet. They do a re-inactment of the "dunking chair" right where you dock. There are nautural Arhc beaches, but the may be private by now. The Perfumery& Garden's will close in the Fall, sold to a developer. There is a street fair right along the dock aet night with GoomBay dancers. Many other places and beaches to see. Have fun!!

I have been to Bermuda twice in the past two years. Unfortunately we have yet to make it to St. George. We are considering another Bermuda cruise for this October...and St.George is a must on this trip.

What are the must sees? Restaurants? The ferry from the Dockyards takes you to Hamilton and then you can change to a Ferry to St.George-correct?

Thanks!

No this isn't correct. The Ferry goes directly to St George from the Dockyards. If you go to Hamilton that adds an hour each way.

see www.seaexpress.bm orange route(during the week only)

The above is correct. The ferry only goes direct from Dockyard to St Georges & back.

We were just in St Georges last week. You can see the entire city in an hour or less.

Dyanna

Dyanna could you please do me a favor- there is something in your signature that throws my screen out each time you post. Can you fix it by leaving on the automatically parse links in your signature or otherwise fix it(others will need to tell you how I unfortunately can't)...

thanks.

Archived