Photos of Voyager Aft Deck 10 Number #1394 Anyone please?

Hello CC'ers

DH and I have never been on an aft facing the stern.

We have booked Voyager, Deck 10, #1394, or #1694.

Our TA mentioned the veranda is quite large.

If possible, we'd appreciate photos of the veranda.

Thanks in advance

"I never met a ship I didn't like!"

Hello Let's Party/Trish,

Thank you for digging into the archives regarding Voyager #1394.

I really appriciate your help. You're a gem.

And of course, for the help of Grand Dame Bonnie Voyager's great photos.

Bonnie, when I grow up, I want to be just like you!LOL

I hope to meet both of you someday, somewhere, cruising on a ship, and breathing the salt air.

Again, thanks,

Lois

Bonnie Voyager,

You do a great job showing others "the way". How in the world can you keep up the pace? You must really love it, and it shows you also love pax!

So, here are our upcoming cruises:

Nov 24, 2006 Millie TA

March 3, 2007 Sea Princess Carib

Dec. 8, 2007 Voyager of the Sea TA

Please don't worry about coming on board, BUT if you're really interested.......

Call me, we'll do lunch!LOL

Lois

• 1 month later...
imatarb

When are you sailing?

We will be on Voyager Dec. 8, 2007.

It is a long wait, but it sure is worth it! ie, the prices!

Lois

We will be sailing one year prior to you....we will depart this December 9th on the Voyager. :D

Hello CC'ers

DH and I have never been on an aft facing the stern.

We have booked Voyager, Deck 10, #1394, or #1694.

Our TA mentioned the veranda is quite large.

If possible, we'd appreciate photos of the veranda.

Thanks in advance

"I never met a ship I didn't like!"

We stayed in 1694 on Explorer 2 mos. ago...email me and I can email pics of thos balcony and suite if u like. I don't have a webshots page set up to attach so can just insert into and email directly if u want. kimtar@aol.com

WE LOVED THIS SUITE! 144 sq.ft of balcony space! :)

We will be sailing one year prior to you....we will depart this December 9th on the Voyager. :D

Imatarb,

We'll step off of Voyager from cabin 7688 one week ahead of you. Doing the Eastern route and we're looking forward to that huge balcony! Look forward to bringing home pictures of it from all angles. We'll try to leave it at least as good as we found it.;) Small cruise critic world.

My friend and I also have 7688 aft on Navigator 12/09/06 and thanks to Bonnie's photos we cannot wait to have that big balcony. We are so excited and the price on it was great.

Bonnie, I too want to thank you again for the great pics, they sure influenced me.

My friend and I also have 7688 aft on Navigator 12/09/06 and thanks to Bonnie's photos we cannot wait to have that big balcony. We are so excited and the price on it was great.

Bonnie, I too want to thank you again for the great pics, they sure influenced me.

I am always happy to hear that my photos helped someone. I truly understand the "angst" that some of us go through when making our cabin selection decisions. It is much easier to do when we are better informed! Those aft cabins aren't for everybody! I'd hate someone to be disappointed with their selection because they didn't know about the weird structure at the back of the Voyager-class ships. We all have different ideas about what we need to make the "perfect" vacation. Some of us want bigger cabins, some of us want bigger balconies, some of us want SUN SUN SUN, some of us want SHADE SHADE SHADE, some of us want to see the ship flowing in the water, some of us want to see the water flowing behind the ship. Lucky for all of us, it's all available. We just need to know which cabin/balcony meets our own personal needs! That's why these boards are so awesome! We are just a hotbed of first-hand information! :D

Archived