2007 liqour policy

I've booked a Dec 26, 2006 2+ week cruise on the Mariner and when asked about the all inclusive policy I was told that it only applied to cruise that start on or after 1/1/2007.

Oh well....

Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.rssc.com/about/newsdetail.jsp?newsid=RSSCliquorpolicy2007

Any guesses as to implicaitions for New Years cruises this year?

We are booked on the Amazon cruise Jan. 9th. 07. Great news. I heartily recommend the new ports of Korcula and Kotor. They are unspoilt beauties.

We just returned from these two gems. See my review under the SS board, under Croatia (misspelled!)

Neviboy.

There are 4 of us booked on 01/09/07 segement #1

and Ajax has 6 of them booked on this segment too.

Are people will need to talk to your people when we get closer.

I just received the 2007 brochure (UK edition) which describes the new all inclusive policy. Reading between the lines, it seems that although alcohol will now be free of charge, the in-suite bottles will no longer be provided. At least they are not mentioned in the "in your suite" section.

Apparently, only penthouse and above will have in-suite bottles provided. The rest of us will have to call room service. We had to do that on Diamond a couple of years ago, or go to a bar. Doesn't make much sense to me. I know I'll be keeping room service busy, because I like to have a couple of drinks in the late afternoon and early evening in the suite before going to dancing and dinner. I would think that this policy would really strain the bar/room service staff.

Archived