Princess...Theme cruising?

OuiOnboard

We cruise 'cause we're hooked ...just like the rest of you. If you have another interest/hobby besides cruising....and you could immmerse yourself in it ON A CRUISE SHIP...well WOW!!!! wouldn't that be spectacular!!! We happen to love the Princess Style of cruising any way anywhere, but can only imagine how fabulous it would be to engage in our musical interest (live Jazz) while on a Princess cruise!!!

As it is, we must cruise on lines such as HAL and Carnival(these are the two we have done) to kick our cruise experience into our personal orbit. I know the above mentioned lines(among others) have some history of doing "charter theme cruises"...but just wondering why Princess hasn't/doesn't.

................Oui

how well the cruises sell. Princess is pretty middle of the line cost wise and pretty high (in our books) for service. I'm guessing that they have a pretty high occupency rate for each cruise and don't need (or want) to change the formula that has worked for them up to this point. With more people cruise each year, I'm guessing that probably won't change. I would send a politely-worded note to Princess asking if they plan to bring any live jazz on board and if so, when and where and go from that point.

Charlie

Archived