Sharing Taxi tour??

RobinBlackbird

It seems from what I've been reading that the best way to see Bermuda is with a taxi tour, and that they charge around $36/hour. Is that per person or per taxi? There are only 2 of us traveling together on this cruise. Is it possible to get together with others and take a taxi tour together (if it is $36 per taxi and not per person) and divide the cost?

I had asked the same ? a few days back and was told its by the hour, not person. When are you going in July? We are July 8th, RCI, Empress of the Seas. St. George and Hamilton are our ports

It seems from what I've been reading that the best way to see Bermuda is with a taxi tour, and that they charge around $36/hour. Is that per person or per taxi? There are only 2 of us traveling together on this cruise. Is it possible to get together with others and take a taxi tour together (if it is $36 per taxi and not per person) and divide the cost?

It's $36 per hour no matter hwo many people aer in the cab, Mini vans, most popular, hold 6.I'm traveling with 6 on Zenith 7/1/06 so it's easier and just about as cheap to go by cab. Tokens are $4pp one way, and it takes longer. Ask as your table mates or as you are leaving the ship if anyone is going your way. Many people like to share the ride. Have fun ~

Archived