Problem with Captains Circle tonight

pamwinn

Pamwinn. I have called twice so far and not fixed.. Everything was OK up to a couple of weeks ago. When they added my 9/04 Pending Alaska on the Coral Princess they deleted the 4/04 completed Panama cruise on the Coral.. The number of cruises is correct but the listing is incorrect.. I'll wait another week and call and elevate it.. :confused:

They must be giving me an upgrade.:)

Lynda

Think it is that they are giving all of us, who have been waiting, a great upgrade and finally a cabin assignment. ;)

I logged on to the Captains Circle almost three weeks ago and my "history" was gone. I called Princess and they said there were problems with the software and they would report my "missing history" but not to expect it to be corrected for three to four weeks . I tried to log on this past Friday (04/02) and the system no longer had me in the system at all so I can no longer log on. I plan to give them till Monday then I am calling again. Thanks for letting us know of your problems ...at least it isn't just my account.

Couldn't get in last week, it said my e-mail address was no good. I finally called them and they told me what my e-mail address was. It had an extra letter in it. Don't know where that came from. Anyway, I signed in that way and updated it to the correct e-mail.

I just got into the Captain's Circle and found my Referral Account was incorrect. My DH's address was wrong and a few other things were gone. So, it's up and running, but needs fixing.

A couple of weeks ago, I was waitlisted for Traditional Dining at #324. Then, it changed to #320. Just checked and right I am down to #312--maybe they were doing system maintenance to change my waitlist #!

Largin,

Have you tried re-entering your correct cruise info in the "cruise history" section yourself and then clicking "save." They had missed a few of my cruises and that's what I did and my info is now correct. This was quite a while ago so I don't know if that capabiliity is still there, but it's worth a try.

The ability to enter past cruises is still there. Don't worry if your future cruises aren't there as they will probably appear several weeks after completion.

Archived