Dt Miami - Easyclick Results

Froufie

After fooling around a bit on priceline, hotwire and easyclick - was able to book for my pre-cruise night in Miami.

I found easyclick was very easy to use. I entered dates, and selected Miami downtown - asked for 3-4 star rating.

3 options came up: a) $88 b) $98 c) $141. Easyclick seems to provide a VERY DETAILED description of the properties before you pick which one you want (obviously at this point you don't know the name of the hotel).

BUT by looking on other sites (such as tripadvisor.com) and the actual hotel chain websites I was able to identify the hotels! The $141 hotel was the Marriott Biscayne Bay (very nice but I did not want to pay that much). And the b) option according to my research seemed to be the ever popular Holiday Inn - Port of Miami - and I was able to successfully book it for $98 (which seems to be a savings of about $50).

Reviews seems okay - and I am excited to visit Bayside for dinner and to hopefully see our ship come into port the next morning!

Frouf:D

I found a site at "Betterbidding" that has what is called an "Easyclick/InReverse" which if you follow the instructions will tell you what the name of the Hotel is in question. There is a pop up that will tell you that the name of the hotel is not guaranteed. This is done for legal purposes. I went ahead and booked the Hotel (No Name) and got a conformation from a four star hotel in Las Vegas and it was the Hotel that the Easyclick/InReverse had named.

Here is another booking I did with Easyclick and I can asure you everything was ligit. Last October I booked two nights in Barcelona Spain on EasyClick. There was another couple going on our cruise and did not trust booking through a online discounter. Our booking cost us $148 per night for a 4 Star Hotel in the high tech area of Barcelona. The couple that called and booked though a Travel Agency ended up paying close to $300 a night. They had the same floor and same type of room we had. In the future I will also use this site. Tim

Archived