Enchantment or Sovereign? - family w/teens

Trying to book a last minute deal for this summer. Our budget and summer work schedules are really limiting us, but I have narrowed it down to the Sovereign (4-day) and the Enchantment. My husband and I will be traveling with our 2 DD's...ages 19 and 15. My girls have cruised before with relatives on a Voyager-class ship; we realize that this won't be the same experience but still know it will be fun. My husband and I have never cruised, but we are very easy to please.

I'd appreciate any suggestions as to which of these 2 choices would work best for the 15-19 set. Thanks!

Our experience with Sovereign two weeks ago. We had DD (25) and DS (17). Teen activities are for those 17 and younger. (Your 19 yr old can not join in with the 15 yr. old.) Our son is outgoing, active in football, track, and wrestling. I didn't think he would have much of a problem meeting people. He went two nights, but than found us. He said everyone there knew at least one other person. He didn't have much to say after that. He stayed with us.

Archived