Mother Daughter Combo HAL ONLY

Kittycat1949

My Mom and I travel on Holland America only. She has been on 51 cruises and has her platium medallian and I have been on 18 and have my copper working towards silver. She did the inaugural on the Noordam and we recently returned from the Westerdam in Alaska. We are going on the Statendam for the last cruise of the Alaska season on September 22 and are waiting for a business class air price before we make our final payment on the Rotterdam reposition in November when it goes from Lisbon to Rio. Mom has been a widow for three years and I am recently divorced. We would like to meet more friends that do a lot of HAL cruises. It's always fun to meet people on board.:) I have belonged to this board for years although it shows only this year. I changed my signon after my divorce. We did the Prinsendam Amazon the first time it went there. I know that there are others here that did the same cruise. My email address is gidgey1225@yahoo.com

Archived