Customer care online forms-am I just wasting my time?

dustythreads

Good evening everyone.

Does Princess really read our customer care forms or am I just wasting my time? For example, I specified which type of fruit I prefer and that I would like a robe in my room. I also highlighted my favorite beverages. Will this be acknowledged on my upcoming cruise or will I have to ask my steward for these items once I embark?

Thanks for your responses.

Good evening everyone.

Does Princess really read our customer care forms or am I just wasting my time? For example, I specified which type of fruit I prefer and that I would like a robe in my room. I also highlighted my favorite beverages. Will this be acknowledged on my upcoming cruise or will I have to ask my steward for these items once I embark?

Thanks for your responses.

Hi dustythreads,

DH and I have always found our preferences attended to onboard. Our fruit bowl always has exactly our requests as do our beverage selections. The robes will usually appear by the next morning - they need time to launder so many - but they always arrive.

I have no idea if this is actually true, but DH and I also wondered if they do this to get an idea of what the passengers of each particular cruise are looking for. I'm sure they have a pretty good idea since they do cruise planning all the time, but one never knows!

We did find our mini-bar reflected our soda/alcohol preferences; can't comment on the fruit as we like everything and had no preference.

Enjoy!!

...We did find our mini-bar reflected our soda/alcohol preferences; can't comment on the fruit as we like everything and had no preference.

I filled out our preference also, and wondered if they charge for the soda or just the alcohol. Is it like hotel mini bars with so much per item. I have heard mention of a soda card...can someone fill me in on this. Does it include bottled water? Is it so much for the whole cruise or by the day?

First cruise...lots of questions:)

Thanks!

I filled out our preference also, and wondered if they charge for the soda or just the alcohol. Is it like hotel mini bars with so much per item. I have heard mention of a soda card...can someone fill me in on this. Does it include bottled water? Is it so much for the whole cruise or by the day?First cruise...lots of questions:) Thanks!

Hi MiamiU72,

Yes, they will charge for the soda as well and your room steward will replace what you use. That goes for the bottle of water you'll find in your room - once you open it they'll charge you for it and when it's empty they'll replace it.

As for the soda cards to get the best value purchase it on embarkation day. It is good for unlimited fountain cokes, diet coke...etc at all the ship's bars. It's not good for canned cokes - just fountain. They will give you a coke tumbler when you purchase the card but you don't need to carry that around with you, the sticker on the card is all you'll need.

On the Caribbean Princess a coke card was $27.65 + 15% that was for 7 days so I'd figure on adding something to that for the Crown's 9 day itinerary. You can get a glass of water free at any bar but bottled water will cost you.

Have a great cruise.;)

Hi MiamiU72,

Yes, they will charge for the soda as well and your room steward will replace what you use. That goes for the bottle of water you'll find in your room - once you open it they'll charge you for it and when it's empty they'll replace it.

As for the soda cards to get the best value purchase it on embarkation day. It is good for unlimited fountain cokes, diet coke...etc at all the ship's bars. It's not good for canned cokes - just fountain. They will give you a coke tumbler when you purchase the card but you don't need to carry that around with you, the sticker on the card is all you'll need.

On the Caribbean Princess a coke card was $27.65 + 15% that was for 7 days so I'd figure on adding something to that for the Crown's 9 day itinerary. You can get a glass of water free at any bar but bottled water will cost you.

Have a great cruise.;)

How does that work with Elite where we get a complimentary set up?

We've given preferences for liquor, beer, soda and water. What's complimentary and what isn't?

How does that work with Elite where we get a complimentary set up?

We've given preferences for liquor, beer, soda and water. What's complimentary and what isn't?

With Elite I believe the initial mini bar "set-up" is complimentary then all refills will we charged to your shipboard account. Not sure if this includes the bottle of water - I'll let you know when I get back from my first Elite cruise in September :D ;)

With Elite I believe the initial mini bar "set-up" is complimentary then all refills will we charged to your shipboard account. Not sure if this includes the bottle of water - I'll let you know when I get back from my first Elite cruise in September :D ;)

Thanks for the response but what confuses me is do we get a complinentary :

Liquor

Beer

Soda

Water

?????????

I know we only get a one time (I assume one for each of us) set up but what is included? Is it one of each item?

Archived