"Cruise Fund" saving jars ????

So I've been to BedBath& Beyond, Linens-n-Things, and Hallmark looking for a "Cruise Fund" savings jar. The response I got was just staring at my third eye, because they apparently have no idea what I'm talking about. Can anyone help me find one of these jars??

I know what you are talking about... the jars that have "Vacation Fund" or "Mad Money" on them. I've usually seen them in gift shops or souvenier type places, but my question to you is... why not make your own?

Find a nice jar or container that you like and keep your change it. If it has to say "Cruise Fund" then get some acrylic paint and letter it yourself! You've got 2 years and I'll bet you can save a ton in that time! Good luck and happy sailing!

So I've been to BedBath& Beyond, Linens-n-Things, and Hallmark looking for a "Cruise Fund" savings jar. The response I got was just staring at my third eye, because they apparently have no idea what I'm talking about. Can anyone help me find one of these jars??

Other posters have said they got them at Hobby Lobby or Walmart. I think I have seen some at Hallmark.

I use an Alto Grand coffee can - we purchased this Puerto Rican coffee on our 2nd cruise. We have a 5 cent bottle/can deposit here is Iowa so when I take the cans and bottles back to the store, I put that money in the coffee can. Also any rebates go in the can along with change that I have at the end of the day.

Archived